18 People Who’ve Totally Stopped Caring About The Opinions Of Others








Here are 18 people who simply don’t care anymore. While I respect their self confidence to pull off such weird acts. I can’t help but laugh at the ridiculousness of the things they do. Take a look for yourself in the pictures below. You’ll love this


 No money for the bus? No problem
bdfbrh

When he bought it, he promised he would play it. No matter what happens
bnvbntyrnrtbnfbdfbdfgnh

 “I gotta sit down for a smoke”
bvhvdzxzcdfde

 Hold on everyone my game is almost finished


dbdfbdfb5y5ygfngfgfngfn
  No tornado is going to ruin my only week of vacation
dbndfh5yjfm

 Hold on honey I gotta catch this foul ball
dcsdcsdcsdceg4yy4jfrg

 Breakfast is the most important meal of the day
dfgdgdfg4t4yfjgj

 “!!I’m going to get so many likes on this picture
fa3rafavwefv

 School can be really stressful sometimes
fdgd4gtgsdg

 “Hmm… I wonder what i’ll eat for dinner tonight”
ghgh6tu6dhdgn

 It must be their favorite spot
ghghkkuioiu7y7hjnh



 There’s no need to dress up for the gym
ghjgjjfjnghmk

“I’ve always wanted a water bed”
gvgfngmn6yui787ki;ljk;khmhm

 Reading a dirty magazine in a public place… The epitome of not cat caring
hgfhghh5

 It just feels better than sitting
hjghjyuigkmbl';j,

They could of just printed another copy
mghmgmj5y54ugfsdfvgdg4h





 “Whatever… it’s not like I own this bus.”
vngncfghntrhjuuf

He plays best when he is laying down
xcv fbfdbndfbdb cv



Animal bonus* Kitty just doesn’t care anymore
bbvbbbbbbb
Loading...
18 People Who’ve Totally Stopped Caring About The Opinions Of Others 18 People Who’ve Totally Stopped Caring About The Opinions Of Others Reviewed by Admin on 02:51:00 Rating: 5